Sunday, April 12, 2009

Roaming Around Fabriano And Sassoferato

Usually if it's Holy Week, my husband is working. It's only now that they had their holiday during Holy Friday. So, after eating our lunch we decided to roam around Fabriano and Sassoferato. When we are at Sassoferato, my husband saw that there is a newly opened small Vivaio (a place where to buy ornamental plants, trees and fruit trees). We decided to go inside the vivaio. My husband saw a pear tree which is good during autumn and winter. We bought the tree for £14.00 and we planted it near the house.

Here is the photo of the pear tree.

1 comments:

acckky April 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

Hello!! Nice picture!! They say that Europe is a nice place, I think you agree on that,,I have an internship abroad France, hoping for side trip in Italy.. Thanks for sharing Europe..