Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Blogs Page Rank

I was been very unlucky these past few days. Mr. G gives my two sites, Kitchen Recipes by Chelle and this one My Life's Journey In Italy a back to PR 0 rating. I know that I've done my best just to maintain my PR2 and PR3 but I think he didn't recognized it. Right now, I don't know how to bring back those PR's. I was very desperate about what happened. Maybe I have to change something but I don't know what will I changed since I don't know what is his standards in rating a blog.

5 comments:

Maus April 8, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

parehas tayo nag subside yung pr but not mr g sent it back again sana di muna bawiin haha...

Rose April 8, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

congrats sis for having a pr...
on all your sites...
talagang nakakataba ng puso...
at nakakagaan ng loob...
pag nakita mong may nangyayari...
sa pinaghirapan mo diba...
maintained mo nalang sis ang pr mo...
congrats ulit sis..
sana tumaas pa ang pr mo ^_~

Sandy April 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

My page doesn't yet have a rank, not sure it will; as it's not my primary (1st blogspot blog?). Seems somewhere I read only the first one gets rated? Does that make sense to you? Sorry you're having troubles, I've no clue how to offer suggestions for you; as I'm trying to learn how to do it myself.

Good Luck, swing by
Sandy
http://travelingsuitcase.blogspot.com/

Filipina April 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

hi sis..I don't really understand about the basis of PR.But ,i guess kung gaano ka tagal ang blog mo.kc My other blog was still PR 0.I have been depressed kaya dko na na update.I have no post already for couple of months.Tapos check ko PR nya kahapon nasa PR 2 na .surprise ako.

Maus April 11, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

hi chelle
have a trophy for u feel free to grab it if u have time
happy easter