Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six Things About Me

This is a meme from Ailecgee, of Beyond My Quiet Zone. Thank you so much for this Tita Beng... Now, it's my turn also to share some of the things that my online friends don't know about me.


1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Things About Me

1. In person, I don't usually make the first move to greet someone eventhough they are my friends.

2. I enjoy being here in Italy.

3. I am very proud to my husband and my family.

4. I am a type of person, who is very much concerned about the welfare of my family. I always want them to have the best of everything.

5. I love chocolates and meeting friends.

6. I'm friendly.

Now I am passing this tag to six of my blogger friends coz I want to know more about them.

And they are 1. Gigi 2. Filipina 3. Amy 4.Hannah 5. Steve Emz and 6. Fe

7 comments:

Ilocana September 30, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Appreciate the meme but let me check it out first coz I think I aready got it, okay. Thanks a bunch Richelle!!

Bill October 1, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

Hi thanks for the visit. It looks like this meme is going around a lot. I have done it also. Take care

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

I enjoyed readng this tag Richelle. It's nice to know you as a person and family loving person. Have a wonderful day to you
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

carlotta1924 October 4, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

hi richelle, it's nice to know more about you. for sure your family's as proud of you as you are of them :D

wow, you like chocolates too? they're the best! yey! hehehe =)

The Dork One October 4, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

hi CHELLE!!!!! how are you how's italy???

by the way i have a little request can you change my old url leviuqse.blogspot.com (retarded's notebook) to www.retardedsnotebook.com on your blogroll???

thanks thanks thanks

god bless!

AiDiSan October 9, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

I am like you, I so love chocolates or anything sweet

Ciela October 10, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Hi Chelle! Thank you so much for your time spent on this meme.

Musta ka na?