Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Award for my Blog

  • I received this blog award from Lisa. Thank you for this and I appreciate it so much...

    This award is called...



here are the rules for passing on the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I want to pass this award to Filipina , Fe, Dhemz,Marly ,Weng , Raincindy and Maicel .

4 comments:

Mharms September 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

helo chele..tnx sa award..i have posted this alread but will add ur blog sa links ok?

Wengss September 23, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Hello chelle, thanks for this award .I will grab it now.

Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Just visiting you Richele and looking for new update.. Have a wonderful day
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

faye October 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

hi chelle sorry its been late to grab this,,natatamad ang lola mo hehe anyway salamat for remembering me...thru this BLOG AWARD
added u to my follow blog and blogroll