Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Favorite Blog Award

I'm very thankful to Filipina for this award. Sis, thank you very much for considering me as one of your favorites.



~~Begin Copy~

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:- Make your Authority Technorati explode.- Increase your Google Page Rank.- Get more traffic to your blog.- Makes more new friends.The rules is very simple as follows :- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.- Put your own blog name and link.- Tag your friends as much as you can.


My blog is "My Life's Journey In Italy "
and my link url is:
http://www.mylifeinitaly.blogspot.com/

Now it's my turn to give credits to my favorite blogs...
*Jenny
*Juliana
*Madz
*Te Claire
*Te Lisa



1 comments:

ME June 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

congratulation sis for the awards..
you deserve it..god bless you and your family