Friday, April 3, 2009

Looking Forward To Go And Visit Japan

There's a lot of countries that I'm dreaming to visit someday. One country that I want to see and visit is Japan. I want to go there because I'm curious why a lot of Filipinas are going and working in that country. I'm curious also about how beautiful it is, because according to my former classmate in high school who is married to a Japanese, Japan is a very beautiful and clean place especially in the island of Okinawa wherein there's a lot of sightseeing spots and beaches. In fact, my friend and her husband is inviting me and my husband to go there. But I told them, not at this moment. Maybe someday.

Since, I'm very eager to know about how marvelous the islands of Okinawa. I came across this site called Okinawa-Information.com, which is a pure information site focusing on the very niche market of the subtropical South Islands of Japan. While I was browsing on their site, I went to their Okinawa Travel Guide and I can't believe how much Okinawa beach information they have on this website. I was overwhelmed to their site. That's the reason why, I'm planning already to go to Japan as soon as possible even without my husband.

3 comments:

Mas Light April 3, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

I'd went to Japan when I was younger, I'd remember about eating a lot of sweets. But I want to go again one of these days

Horlic April 4, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Tq for your Okinawa Travel Guide, accidentally click on your blog, accidentally click on your post, accidentally i learn about Okinawa.. its so beautiful! Have to be in my destination list for travelling!

Leon Koh April 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

good luck to a new trip!!!!