Monday, April 13, 2009

I Found A Very Low Interest Credit Card

I am currently using two different kinds of credit cards; one is a credit card which is valid only in my country. It's widely accepted because it adds a low charge for the dealer, it has no additional fee when withdrawing money or paying at the gasoline station, etc. The other credit card can be used, if for example, I am going out of my country. This credit card is very well known. It has a high monthly expenses limit.

I have been using the first one for a very long time and I'm not thinking to change it to other kinds of credit cards because I am very satisfied of it. While the other one, I switched recently. The reason is, I realized that there is a parameter in choosing one or another that can make the difference.

One time, when I am browsing on the web, I came across this site about comparecards.com. Comparecards.com is a site that gives an opportunity to compare credit cards who offers a better interest rate. Through this site, you could compare, see and choose what kind of credit card do you prefer according to your needs. In fact, I discovered a very low interest credit card in this site which is the reason I switched immediately my other credit card. So, if you are searching and looking for a good and nice credit card, just go and visit comparecards.com.

0 comments: