Thursday, March 19, 2009

Right Now Tag


I received this tag from my very good blogger friend Madz... I am very thankful to her for including my name as one of the recepients of this tag. Thank you so much for this and for supporting my blogs.

The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this moment.")

1. Where is your cellphone - beside me.
2. Your hair - long...
3. Your father - in Laoac together with my mom
4. Your favorite thing - computer, cellphone, mp3
5. Your dream last night - None
6. Your favorite drink - Gassosa
7. Your dream goal - to be mom someday
8. The room you are in - bed room (since our computer is here)...
9. Your fear - to loose my parents
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - in Philippines...
11. Muffins - banana nut muffin
12. One of your wish list items - to have a European tour and to have more opps...
13. Where you grew up - Laoac, Pangasinan Philippines
14. The last thing you did - feeding my father in-law.....
15. What are you wearing - jogging pants and long-sleeve t-shirt!!
16. Your TV - Samsung 32" LCD HD
17. Your pets - Theo ( our dog)....
18. Your computer - Fujitsu Siemens PC
19. Your life - happily married and very much contented...
20. Your mood - a little bit okay (since I'm suffering from headache last Saturday and Sunday)...
21. Missing someone - my family and friends in the Philippines ...
22. Your car - Ford Focus sw (our car)
23. Favorite store - Coop (where we always shop)
24. Your summer - just here in the house
25. Your favorite color - Black, green, lavander, blue, pink, red....
26. When was the last time you laughed - awhile ago, when me and my mother in-law are searching where are the seeds of the tulipani.
27. When was the last time you cried - I'm always crying everytime I miss my family and friends in the Philippines like last Saturday....
28. Last person who emailed you - Ate Violy, Ate Lisa's younger sister...
29. Your favorite food - Italian Food like canneloni, pizza, lasagna. Filipino foods like adobo, sinigang na bangus, kaldereta, lechon (hmmm, i miss them so much)...
30. A place you would rather be right now - just be at home...

Now I want to pass this to Toni, Te Claire, Leomar, Jacky, Claire and Arniev. Have a nice day...:-).

1 comments:

Mar March 20, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

hi Chelle, thanks for this tag... i appreciate the thought, i'll do this in the next few days... Thanks again.

Leomar’s Den