Wednesday, March 4, 2009

High School Reunions

I can still remember when I was in high school that I've been one of the leader of our drum and lyre corps. I've been a leader for almost 3 years. The reason is that, I transferred to another school when I was on my 4th year. Aside from these, I've been busy also serving my fellow students and also the school by being a Supreme Student leader. At that time, I am enjoying serving them. I've been a good model to my fellow students and to my school. And I'm hoping that someday, we could have a high school reunions in order to remember those days. How I wish that, when the time comes I could have money to buy a plane ticket in going home.

1 comments:

Dhemz March 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

wow sis bigatin ka pala sa school nyo...hehheh..galing ah! ako member din ako ng drum and bugle corpes sa school namin...naging school rep din ako...hehhe..:)

goood to know about you! na miss ko nga ang reunion days...kasi every year kaming nagcecelebrate!