Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Awards

I received these two special awards from Ate Lisa. And I thank her for sharing these awards.



The Rules
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Make sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The second award, that I received from Ate Lisa is the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. This award is very enjoyable because you will see the real me...:-) I received also this award from Hopeful. Thank you so much for this.



The Rules:
1. Take a Photo of yourself (optional).
2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (optional).
3. Post a picture that is unedited (optional).
4. Post this instructions (required).
5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).



I just took this photo just a few minutes ago after I received this award. As I've told, this is the real me.... haven't taken a bath, not combing my hair or not putting anything on my face...

Now, it's time for me to see also the natural look of my other blogger friends. I'm passing this to: Filipina, Liza and Benchiegrace. Hope you will enjoy doing this award...:-)

1 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

That's cool awards Chelle. Congrats! You deserve it and also, you're still pretty even don't have stuffs and not yet washed your face. Btw, you're like a Chinese 'coz you have a cute chinky eyes, pretty!