Monday, March 16, 2009

Ant Control

When I was still in the Philippines I still remember that there was a time wherein I encountered a house of ants in the front of our door. At first, I didn't recognized it because it's almost night until they bite my feet. So, the thing that I did at that time is to do an ant control by making a fire to their house, to stop them to spread. Sometimes also, we are putting an insecticides. How about you guys, what are you doing to eliminate them? Do you know that there is this site that will help us in dealing with fire ants manifestations and various ways to eliminate their mounds? If you want, you can visit their site to gather some informations about it.

1 comments:

Madz March 17, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Hello sis musta na?

By the way, I have posted an article on my Baby Blog about fruit cravings is a sign of having a baby girl??? your opinion is much appreciated... ay mare inadd ko na pla mga blogs mo sa baby blog ko, check it out! http://mypregnancycalendar.blogspot.com/

Diamond industry has been continuing to loose its sparkle, and been affected by global recession too, check out my latest post on Mad's Lifes Diary..

Hope you are doing okay..God bless you always.... mwah wmah wmah