Thursday, February 5, 2009

Passionate Blogger Award

I got this award from one of my dear friend in the blogging world Dhemcy. Thanks a lot for this.

The Rules:

1.) Put the logo in your post.

2.) Write 5 things you are passionate about aside from blogging.

3.) Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Have fun and enjoy blogging. Don't forget to pass or tag your friends whom you think are passionate bloggers ..... :-)



1. Family
2. Cooking
3. Cross Stitching
4. Taking Photographs
5. Shopping

Now, it's my turn to pass this award to: Amor , AngelNoah , Anne , Babette , Shy and YOU.

Feel free to grab the award,guys....

1 comments:

Babette February 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Hi Chelle, thanks for this award. I didn't know about this until I saw it here. I'm giving you an award too that's why I visited. LOL Here's the link:
http://www.onehomediva.com/2009/02/kreativ-blogger-award.html

I'm off to your other blog. I want to read about your Roman Forum post. I miss Italy.