Friday, February 13, 2009

Call From New Mexico

New Mexico is one of the states in US located in the southwestern region. It's climate is highly arid and mostly of it's territory is covered by mountains and desert.

This morning, I received a call coming from one of my students who is now living in New Mexico together with her husband. It's my first time to hear her voice and according to her, she likes NM very much and she is enjoying her life there. She even mentioned that, last December, she and her husband went to Santa Fe who is the most popular city in NM. They went there to visit the art galleries. I told her, that I saw it in her friendster account. I even told her that everytime I'm visiting her site, I'm enjoying watching all her New Mexico pictures . I even told her that, how I wish I could go their someday.

0 comments: