Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Elton John At Vegas

I must admit that before, all I know about Elton John is that, he is a singer. I don't know that he is not only a singer but one of the best singers in the world. And I started to be a fan of Elton John when I heard him singing during the death of Princess Diana. I admired him singing the song, Candle In The Wind. That's the reason why, I am hoping to see and watch him performing live on stage someday.

And for all the music lovers out there and fans of the legendary singer, song-writer, philanthropist and musical genius who is living in US, he will going to perform live at Las Vegas at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace this coming February. He will going to take you to a whimsical evening as he will going to sing his classic songs and melodies, but with a few new twist. In this 90 minute show, he will be accompanied by his piano and a beautifully paired band which will make the show a must see show. So, if you want to see and hear the voice of Elton John Live, why not buy a ticket now and watch the Elton John Las Vegas show.

3 comments:

Nanaybelen January 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Yap! Elton John is one of the best singer in the world. I am sure tickets

Nanaybelen January 28, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

sold out soon

Ilocana January 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I love his songs too. In fact I got 3 CDs and downloaded them on my ipod. A great singer and a great performer indeed!

By the way, got an award for you if you are interested. Feel free to grab it whenever you have time. Thanks a bunch :)