Thursday, December 4, 2008

What Brightens My Day?


I would like to thank Rechie for giving me this award. I do appreciate it...:)

This is the rules:
1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award.
4. Nominate at least 5 person.
5. Leave message to the nominees.

10 Things that Brighen My Day

1. I woke up early this morning.
2. I was welcomed by the sunlight (after how many days that it is cloudy).
3. My husband never forgets giving me a kiss everytime he will go to work.
4. My husband gave me a calling card before he go to work.
5. I called my family in the Philippines.
6. I talked to my mom.
7. I talked to my dad.
8. I even talked to my friends.
9. I had a nice lunch.
10. Lastly, I have to make this tag and pass it to all the people who is always supporting my blog.

So,I am passing this award to my fellow bloggers: Anna , Anneberly , Gerlweyh , Lily and Shy .

2 comments:

Lily December 4, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Hi Richelle thank you for the award. I would post it as soon I got a chance. take care and enjoy the thursday.

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

thanks for the tag Chelle
http://www.beyondravereality.com/2008/12/10-things-tag.html
Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts