Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hubby Tag

Below is a photo before our wedding. ( I'm sorry because I don't have with me the pictures during his first visit in P.I. )




Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
Yes, it can't be forgotten..:) ... It's one of the most memorable day of my life...

When was that?
December 13, 2003 when he went to the Philippines and met me in person.

First impression.
Neat and good looking.

Were you attracted to him?
Yes, of course.

Were you friends before he became your bf?
Yes, we became friends for more than 2 years...

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
He traveled miles away just to meet me in person. Then during his first visit in the Philippines he stayed there for almost 1 month. After 3 years, he returned in the Philippines to marry me. But within that year, he is calling me every Sunday then sometimes we are exchanging e-mails too.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
I'm very thankful because he loves me and my family very much. He is a God-fearing person. He is kind. He is a responsible and family loving guy. And he understand me always.

This photo is taken after our wedding.




*Now the rules are simple.
1. Foremost, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
3. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
4. Share to how many friends you like. Be sure to link them and send them a comment about the tag.
5. Enjoy doing it.
6. Let your hubby read it too.

I got this tag from Ate Lisa. Thanks for this, Manang! It reminds me when I first met my husband who is also my best friend. And thanks to you again because without you I wouldn't have met him.

Now I'm tagging Shy , Madz , Jacky and Donabel . I hope guys, that you will going to enjoy doing this one... Do let me know after you're done doing it so I can read it in your blog. :)