Friday, November 14, 2008

Cute Blogger Award

I got tagged by Claire . And in this tag you will have a chance to know a lil something about me:)


Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write ten facts of themselves. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Now here are my ten Random facts about me:

1. I am the only child.
2. When I was a kid, I loved to play chinese garter and luksong tinik.
3. I was a consistent honor student since elementary until college.
4. I am a High School teacher by profession, love to teach History since it's my major subject. But, I resigned already since I have to be with my husband here in Italy and right now I miss teaching.
5. I take a bath using hot water eventhough it's summer...
6. I love to go to the beach but don't know how to swim..:-)
7. If I'm reading something like pocketbooks I see to it that I will going to read first the back page than the front page... (to know the end)..:-)
8. My first trip that I ever had outside the country is when I came here in Italy two years ago.
9. Love to watch CSI (Miami & New York), Criminal Minds, NCIS, Senza Traccia, Cold Case ....
10.I'm a computer addict since I started having a blog.

Now its my time to give this award to :
AngelNoah , Marly , NanayBelen , PinayMama , Shzainzy , Tet , Emz , Claire , Honie and Lisa .

0 comments: