Monday, October 27, 2008

A Right Choice To Find A Good Webhost For Websites Or Blogs

I started blogging last July 2008 and from that day I started I visited already a lot of blogs. And right now, I have a lot of blogger friends from other countries.And that's the reason why, I am very thankful to the one who invented the internet or the web because it makes people from different countries meet and communicate. I am very grateful also to Lisa who is the one who introduced me how to blog. She is the one who taught me how to start and manage my blog. And right now, I could tell that without her guidance I cannot have this blog and have a high rank. Right now I'm three months already as a blogger and some of my blogger friends are suggesting me to have my own domain. They told me that if I will going to do a paid blogging, having an own domain give me more opportunities. And I told Lisa about it.

She told me to try web hosting rating to find a good webhost for my website. WebHostingRating.com is the biggest searchable web hosting directory featuring complete information on all web hosting providers, their web hosting plans, promotional and discount coupons, and unedited reviews by real customers. She told me that in this site, they provides a web hosting tutorials for a new blogger like me. She mentioned also that if I want to learn more about web hosting there are some interesting web hosting articles that can be find there in that site. She told me that there is an article about the guide to managed hosting which will give me an idea on how to manage my new webhost site. So fellow new bloggers, if you are looking for a new web hosting service for your blogs or websites visit and try Web Hosting Rating.

0 comments: