Monday, October 20, 2008

My Top Seven Countries

As we celebrate the United Nations month this October, I'd like to start this chain of the top 7 countries I like or admire the most.

The list below are based on the places that I already been/traveled and want to visit someday.
1. Philippines - my birthplace
2. Italy - my second home
3. France - Paris? - because I want to know why they called it a Lover's place.
4. United Kingdom - London? - because my husband told me that it has a lot of nice sceneries there.
5. China - because I want to walk at the Great Wall.
6. Unites States - because I want to go and visit the Universal Studios as well as Disneyland...:-)
7. Singapore - because I want to see it's cleanliness.


I'd like to thank Antoine for this tag... And now,i am tagging 7 people of my blogging friends:

  • Maui

  • Leciam's Simple Delights

  • Fe

  • Snapcatch

  • Simplymama's My Small Hide Out

  • Selina

  • Cee
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

    Hello thank you for the tagged I do really appreciate it for the thoughts Don't worry I will post it so soon and I will send you message when I'm done just to let you know.

    Selina October 21, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

    hi thanks for the tag, i will post it soon when i got enough time.