Monday, October 27, 2008

A Best Furniture From The Best Manufacturing Craftsmen

A former high school classmate and friend of mine called me yesterday evening. Her name is Marilou but I call her Malou. Malou is residing in United Kingdom right now together with her husband. Since we graduated college we never had a chance already to see and communicate with each other. And thanks to friendster because it gives me the chance to communicate with her and bring back again the old times. Every weekend Malou is calling me and yesterday she told me that her husband is planning to change the style of their kitchen. She told me that her husband is planning to change it because there are some parts that is not already okay and he also wants to change the furnitures of their kitchen.And I told her that one time when I am browsing in the web I saw a website that can help them find the best designed and crafted furnitures for their kitchen. I told to Malou that since the kitchen is the "heart" of the home why not they should choose a furniture that has a good quality of craftsmanship like what Conquest is doing. I even told her that Conquest also provides a fine bespoke fitted office furniture. So, I suggested that if ever his husband wants to have his office at home they just visit this site because Conquest bespoke home offices and home studies bring something no flat pack or "off the shelf" furniture but a perfect fit and a perfect solution to every individual desire and application. I even told her that Conquest source only the finest materials from wood, veneers, fittings and fixtures. And she told me before she hang up the phone that if it's really true what I told her she will going to encourage her husband to visit their site and see what else are they offering. And I replied to her telling that I'm not going to recommend it if I don't believe in Conquest.


2 comments:

the spool artist October 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Haven't heard about Conquest as well, but will try to look it up since you've highy recommended it! Thanks!

Cheers!

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

one day I will be needing this. I need a table but I need to save more money for it. Thanks for the info.
Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts, Seek Health. Feel Great