Friday, October 31, 2008

ABC TAG - WHO AM I?

I would like to thank Jhelea for tagging me along.



Well, here are my answers:

A. Attached or single?~~~Yes, two years ago... :-)
B. Best friend? ~~~My mom and my husband.
C. Cake or pie? ~~~Cake especially made of chocolates.
D. Day of choice?~~~Wednesday because it's the day that I'm going to the town to meet my Tanzanian friend.
E. Essential item?~~~Bible and my PC.
F. Favorite colour?~~~Lavander
G. Gummy bears or worms?~~~Gummy bears
H. Hometown?~~~Laoac, Pangasinan
I. Favorite indulgence?~~~Traveling and eating :-)
J. January or July?~~~January because it's the first month of the year.
K. Kids?~~~None of the moment.
L. Life isn’t complete without?~~~God, my husband, my family and friends.
M. Marriage date?~~~July 28 (civil wedding) and August 20 (church wedding)
N. Number of magazine subscriptions:~~~3 ( it's about photography, computers and cars )
O. Oranges or apples?~~~Oranges
P. Phobias?~~~Don't know anything.
Q. Quotes?~~~"In every sacrifice there is always a reward."
R. Reasons to smile?~~~When I received something.
S. Season of choice?~~~Spring and autumn.
T. Tag 5 people.~~~Filipina , Dhemz , Roxy , Anne and Aprilheart
U. Unknown fact about me?~~~I'm a jolly person.
V. Vegetable?~~~Potato, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, cabbage ....
W. Worst habit?~~~Drinking a lot of water too much.
X. X-ray or ultrasound?~~~Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite foods?~~~Before when I was in PI it's sinigang na bangus. Now, it's Patate al forno con carne.
Z. Zodiac Sign?~~~Sagittarius