Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Me, Chelle!

Hello world! Just created this blog to write down my life's journey here in Italy. To give you a little information about myself, I am a Filipina who is married to my Italian husband and I've been here in Italy for almost 2 years now. I'm a teacher by profession and I used to teach high school students back in my hometown in Pangasinan before I immigrated here in Italy. I miss my family, my friends and students back home but I'm loving the peaceful life that I have now with my husband. Join me here in my blog as I relate my life's journey here in Italy.

2 comments:

sugarbabes August 6, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

hi rich, its me..anyway welcome to the blogging world..please add me up!!

Chubskulit Rose August 9, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Hi Rich, added u already.. Hope to see you more often.. God bless!